Here is a quick look at the Digital View LCD controller product families for 2015…
- All models feature built-in multi-panel support (dip switch selectable), consistent RS-232 & Ethernet commands, consistent panel signal and other internal cable connectors* (see note).
- SVX for LCD panels with resolutions up to 3840×2160 (4K Ultra-HD), these are feature rich, fully memory buffered controllers enabling a function such as video-lock ‘off’ (explained here), Ethernet & serial RS-232 control, Picture-in-Picture. Ideal for sophisticated display systems and high quality video displays.
- ALR are cost effective models supporting panel resolutions up to 1920×1080 featuring low latency and RS-232 serial control. Ideal for general commercial monitor applications.
- DD these compact LCD controllers are single input connection type such as VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort with more versions coming soon. These are designed for higher volume applications, these models have a MOQ.
- HE models are designed for harsher environments, they are based on SVX and ALR models but enhanced for higher temperature tolerance and with conformal coatings.
For a complete summary of current models please click here.
* Note: With the introduction of the ALR-1920 family, DD-xxxx models and new SVX models we have transitioned to a new generation of LVDS connector and OSD cable connector. An exception (proves the rule – right?) is with the RS-232 and IR connectors where we use two types depending on model.