Digital View’s new LCD controller models include the models noted below with more details being posted to the main website Controller Summary. They are all seeing limited availability over the coming weeks with mass production in early Q1, 2014.
SVX Family – advanced models
- SVX-3840: Designed for 4K panels (3840×2160) 8/16 lanes V-by-One, 60/120Hz. Supporting HDMI, DisplayPort for 4K input.
- SVX-2560: Supporting panels up to 2560×1600 the SVX-1920 also supports panels of 1920×1920 resolution.
- SVX-1920v3: Replacing the SVX-1920 (originally released in April 2009)
- HX-1920v3: Replacing the HX-1920.
DD Family – volume display solutions
- DD-1920-DP: A new model providing DisplayPort input support for 1920×1080 panels.
- DD-1920-VGA: A new model providing VGA input support for 1920×1080 panels.
Accessories – adding value to LCD controller models
- AVD-1000: An add-on board for Digital View LCD controllers providing Composite and S-Video analog video input.
- IP-60v2: An Ethernet input for control and monitoring of displays. Monitoring features ideal for digital signage displays.
These are all exciting additions to the Digital View LCD controller product line-up and we will take a closer look at each of these in the coming weeks. Also coming up in 2015 are a few new models extending the product range to cover additional input signal formats and panel connectivity.