Digital View has been providing solutions for the digital signage market for nearly 20 years, a market that is continuing to see strong growth. This experience has inevitably lead to us having a portfolio of digital signage related features available within our LCD controller range.
Some of the examples include:
- Connectivity for large LCD panels used in digital signage, this includes 4K V-by-One at 120Hz as may be found on many panels of 65″ or larger.
- The SVX-4096 and SVX-4096-120 LCD controllers for 4K LCD panels have both RS-232 and Ethernet connectivity with extensive telemetry functions and support for fans, temperature sensors and a GPIO.
- The upcoming SP-1920 and SP-4096 LCD controllers both include media players that can be used either as media failover, ie if an input source fails the internal media player will displays its content.
- SNMP support for commands over Ethernet, this was covered in an earlier blog.
- Low latency controllers for use in interactive digital signage displays for a touch optimized response.
- Harsh environment LCD controllers for use with outdoor and high bright displays where the temperature range and operating environment may be beyond the capability of normal LCD controllers.
- DisplayMark, a display monitoring method that works together with the telemetry functions.
In addition we have supported numerous custom requests, both in terms of hardware and firmware.