Digital View has updated its smaller LCD controller boards with new models providing HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA input. The compact designs are the ideal complement for Tianma’s smaller LCD panels and life-cycle managed high-reliability projects. They use ceramic capacitors and there is the option of conformal coating:
- ALT-1920: Has all three inputs, HDMI, Displayport, VGA to LVDS. With a harsh environment version, HLT-1920.
- DT-1920-HDMI-EDPT: HDMI to EDP
- DT-1920-HDMI: HDMI to LVDS
- DT-1920-DP: DisplayPort to LVDS (webpage coming soon)
- DT-1920-VGA: VGA to LVDS (webpage coming soon)
These are being complemented by new 6 or 8 button versions of the membrane button OSD that for newer models of controller board no longer require an additional interface board and they now support both PWM and analog backlight adjustment.
For a full product listing visit: Controller summary Also check the extended temperature Harsh Environment models.
For Connection diagrams matching an LCD panel to a Controller board see: Digital View Solution Generator (the CSG)