Come see us at Display Week 2018, May 22-24. We will be in Booth #514, exhibiting some new products as well as our most popular LCD controllers – including our SP-4096, The SP-4096 has a built-in source/media failover function so the screen won’t go blank if there is no input signal.
Following are the highlights:
- The screen can show a custom message or video when there is a failure. Most commercial applications can benefit, but it is most important for the Digital Signage market where a blank screen is a negative issue.
- Downtime can be prevented. Messages can include corrective action or other meaningful content.
- It only requires the addition of a USB memory stick, very straightforward in the context of existing installations.
- There is a general usability improvement. It is like having a meaningful ‘404’ webpage rather than just ‘page not found’ or a blank screen.
- Digital View can further customize the function to meet the specific needs of customers in niche markets.
We hope to see you at the show!