The ALR-1400v2, a replacement for the ALR-1400 which has been in production for over 10 years, is relatively new and has been going through a number of updates, the most recent includes the following changes:
Upgrade firmware on U10 to V1.03.00
New features added :
- Input image scale down function.
- Ability to display the OSD menu even when there is no video input signal.
- Support for user EDID download via RS-232 port, relates to the VGA and DVI port.
- JP9 jumper set to ‘open’ will disable the EDID update function, and set JP9 jumper
close to enable the EDID update function.
New LCD panel support added:
- Mitsubishi AA104VJ02 (640×480) panel
- NEC NL8060BC31-47D (800×600) panel
- NEC NL12876BC26-21 (1280×768) panel
- NEC NL8048BC19-02 (800×480) panel
- AUO M220EW01 (1680×1050) panel
- SHARP LQ123K1LG03 (1280×480) panel
- Chunghwa CLAA070NA01CT (1024×600) panel
- NEC NL4823BC37-05 (480X234) panel (OSD menu size cannot be fully displayed)
Bugs fixed :
- OSD menu upside-down when the vertical position moves.
- Correct 640×480 VGA and DVI resolution EDID Display Product Name from “ALR-
1920V2DVI” to “ALR-1400v2DVI” and from “ALR-1920V2VGA” to “ALR-1400v2VGA”.
Full details and documentation for the ALR-1400v2 are available at: http://www.digitalview.com/products/alr-1400v2-lcd-controller