The IP-60v2 provides a network interface for Digital View LCD controller boards and is the latest version following the earlier IP-60 and IP-50 models. As a quick overview of features:
- An interface board to communicate a serial, RS-232, data stream over TCP/IP.
- This version supports faster Ethernet (up to 100Mb) and includes support for sensors and fans to add monitoring and control to its existing extensive display control capabilities.
- Browser mode: The embedded web console program (WCP) that allows developers to change command setting from web browser.
- Direct command mode: The IP-60 V.2 accepts direct RS-232 commands in using a terminal program or any suitably programmed network device.
- Supports up to 3 temperature sensors, 1 light sensor and up to 4 fans.
- IP-60 V.2, P/N 416020610-3
- Initial units available January 2015