The Digital View ALR-1920 family of LCD controllers support a subset of DDC/Ci commands to enable a computer to send commands to the monitor through the video port (VGA, DVI, HDMI). The specific Digital View controllers supporting DDC/Ci include:
- ALR-1920 : A low latency controller supporting panels & signals up to 1920×1200 resolution.
- ALR-1920-SDI : Adds SDI connection up to 3G-SDI.
- ALR-1920-120 : Adds 120Hz panel support.
- DD-1920: Designed for higher volume display applications.
Functions supported include:
- RGB color
- Input source
- Power states:
- On = Always on, displays “No sync” if no input signal.
- Standby = Power off to the panel and backlight.
- Sleep = “No sync” message displayed for 10 seconds then backlight off.
If you have any questions regarding this function or any of our controllers please contact us.