Later this month, March 2014, we will be introducing an update to the ALR-1920-SDI controller providing a number of excellent enhancements:
- PWM backlight brightness adjustment support, controllable through OSD menu and RS-232 commands.
- Repeat function on OSD menu button (up/down key & left/right key) control, e.g. press and hold to auto forwards/backwards.
- Custom panel timing programming (e.g. *.inf) through programming tool, G-Probe.
- SmartISP programming for firmware upgrade through HDMI/DisplayPort.
- DDC/CI commands, e.g. brightness, contrast, RGB gain, power states (e.g. On, Standby, Sleep mode).
- Software controlled power on/off through RS-232 command “0xc8”.
- Improved EMI performance.
- Improved HDMI sync detection.
- Modified image defaults and various other updates.